Immogo: A publishing and advertising company aiming to support owners/sellers of real estate by creating effective advertising through (among other supports) the international website by the same name.
By using this site, the Seller agrees to the following:
Article 1 – Contents of the agreement
1. Immogo facilitates the seller in presenting his real estate by publishing his offer on a personal advertising page.
2. Immogo will send the seller a periodic confirmation e-mail with a list of all Immogo-candidates who have made contact through Immogo in the past period.
3. The advertiser declares that by placing an advertisement he is the owner of the real estate, at any rate that he is explicitly entitled to placing an advertisement regarding the real estate in question.
4. By using the website, placing an advertisement and processing a payment, the advertiser indicates that he agrees with this agreement and our terms and conditions. At all times Immogo can review these terms and conditions by editing this page without prior notice.
5. The advertiser is exclusively and fully responsible for the content of the advertisement. Immogo rules out any liability regarding the content of the advertisement(s).
6. Immogo is not liable for the consequences of unauthorised use.
7. Immogo is authorized to remove the advertisement at any moment if it does not comply with the law, accepted principles of morality or Immogo’s policy.
8. Removal of the advertisement by Immogo or the advertiser does not provide entitlement to any refund.
- The owners editors of Immogo, IMMOGO BV, Amersfoort, Netherlands can not be held responsible for the content of the advertisements and presentations, send in by the owner of the property for publication on Immogo. The owner of the real estate presented on Immogo will be the only one responsible for the publication.
- When sending in information for a publication on Immogo, the owner will assume his or her responsibility for the correctness of this information. Also, the owner will recognise and accept the fact that the activities of Immogo are exclusively limited to the publication of an advertisement on the Internet and/or the translation of his descriptions. Immogo will never in any way be involved in the actual real estate transaction itself. Immogo is merely a means of advertising publication. Users and relations of Immogo – buyers and sellers - that need support or advise concerning the transaction should seek the assistance of a professional in that field, such as a house broker, real estate agent or notary public.
- IMMOGO BV reserve the right to refuse publication of any information offered by (prospective) clients without having to offer an explanation. Advertisements and translations that are not up to our quality standard will not be published.
- Immogo BV. takes very seriously the privacy of the web site users and the security of your personal information. It is Immogo BV.’s aim that you, if your personal information is processed by Immogo BV., at all times shall feel confident that your privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding your personal information.
- The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing Immogo BV. use of personal information which Immogo BV. obtains about you. By accessing the web site you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to them, you may not use the web site.
- Immogo BV. will comply with International data protection laws that govern the collection and use of personal information, and which will apply to the activities of Immogo BV.. Under the Personal Data Act you have rights of access and rectification in relation to your personal information. Such rights will be adhered to by Immogo BV. as far as possible to fulfill Immogo BV. legal obligations.
- Immogo BV. collects personal information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and country of residence and other information which is voluntarily submitted by the users of the web site. The personal information provided by you will be processed for the purpose of providing the information and services you request as well as for marketing, sales and product development purposes.
- Immogo BV. may give personal information to third parties, such as a distributor of our products in order to process your orders and fulfill your requests.Immogo refrains from selling or providing your personal data to any party for commercial purposes.
- hich is not part of the purpose of Immogo.Immogo BV. does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or the contents of external web sites to which the web site contain links.
- If you have any questions regarding Immogo BV. processing of your personal information, you are welcome to contact us.
3811 HS Amersfoort
VAT: NL 822747352B01
In the Spotlight!
Price: € 50 000
Price: € 650 000
Price: € 350 000